Sears Gas Dryers
- A dryer with a larger capacity will allow you to dry more clothes at a time.
- Features such as a steam cycle, a reverse tumble drum and post-dry tumbling can help reduce and prevent wrinkles in your clothes.
- If your current dryer doesn't have a moisture sensor, getting a dryer that does have this feature can help save money on your electricity bills.
- If your current dryer is so loud that it distracts you from conversations, TV or sleep, getting a new dryer with anti-vibration or delayed start will help maintain peace and quiet in your home.
- A dryer with smartphone integration will allow you to control the appliance from anywhere.
- Getting a new dryer with remote diagnostics will make it easier for identify any repairs you may need.
- Upgrading to a more attractive model can turn what used to be an eyesore into a source of compliments from guests.
Features to consider when buying a dryer
Different dry cycles allow you to customize for different materials, speeds and intensities.
- Air dry cycle
- Anti-bacterial/sanitize cycle
- Cool down cycle
- Damp dry cycle
- Delicate dry cycle
- Heavy duty dry cycle
- Normal dry cycle
- Permanent press dry cycle
- Speed/quick dry cycle
- Steam cycle
Learn more about different dryer cycles
A dryer vent removes the moist, hot air from your dryer and directs it safely outside. A dryer vent can be located in several positions on the dryer.
Gas Dryer Coil Kit for Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, AP3094251, PS334310, 279834
PART # 49572A GENUINE FACTORY OEM CLOTHES DRYER LP PROPANE GAS CONVERSION KIT FOR WHIRLPOOL, KENMORE, SEARS, ROPER, KITCHENAID
Major Appliances (WHIRLPOOL)