Gas Fireplace rocks
Get a Full, Flickering Flame Without All the Mess of Firewood
Want the beauty of a fireplace without the heat and mess of burning wood?
A gas log set gives you full, flickering fire in your existing wood-burning fireplace at the touch of a wall switch or remote control button.
Why Choose a Gas Log Set Over a Wood-Burning Fireplace
Gas log sets provide the ambiance of a wood-burning fireplace while being superior in multiple ways:
- More convenient- You'll never have to mess with cutting or hauling your own logs each year. There are no ashes to bag, no chimney or fireplace to clean. Starting and stopping the fire is as easy as pushing a button.
- Safer- Gas logs give you all the ambiance of a wood-burning fireplace without the the dangers that come with burning wood.
- Maintenance-free- Never worry again about maintaining the fire's flames-unlike wood-burning fireplaces, which require constant attention as they are burning.
- Healthier for your family and the environment- Regular wood fireplaces create indoor and outdoor wood smoke pollution which has been which has been linked to cancer, asthma and other serious health conditions to cancer, asthma and other serious health conditions, according to the EPA.
Get Glass Rocks for a More Modern Look
If you don't want the campfire look of gas logs, you can add flame resistant glass rocks into your gas fireplace instead to get a more modern look. Be amazed as the reflective bits in the glass reflect the fire so that the glass sparkles like jewels and sends little bits of light around the fireplace.
Other Fireplace Alternatives
Gas logs aren't for everyone because they produce very little heat and are mostly for decoration.
Other fireplace alternatives, which add ambiance as well as great heat, include:
- Designed to be retrofitted into your existing wood-burning fireplace, upgrading its efficiency and heat producing capabilities.
American Fireglass 10-Pound Reflective Fire Glass with Fireplace Glass and Fire Pit Glass, 1/4-Inch, Copper
Lawn & Patio (American Fireglass, Inc)
Real Fyre 5# Lava-Fyre Granules
Home (Peterson Real Fyre)
Grillpro 7 lb. Lava Rock
BISS (Onward Multi Corp)
Moda Flame 24 Piece Ceramic Fireplace Pebble Set in White
Home (Moda Flame)
MEECO'S RED DEVIL 595 Replacement Lava Rock
Home Improvement (MEECO MFG CO INC)
Can you replace gas logs with lava rocks in your fireplace?
I wouldn't. Every aspect of your gas fireplace was designed to work safely and efficiently as it came from the manufacturer. I would let it be as it is.