STOK Quattro 4 Burner Gas Grill
Stok 4-Burner Gas Grill Model# SGP4330SB. Stok Grills
The Bottom Line
Recently a major grill maker told me that the future was in accessories. The Stok Quattro may just be the perfect design for this. With removable cooking grate sections, you can convert to use a griddle, vegetable basket or pizza stone without turning off the grill or even stopping cooking. The unique design of this grill gives you a tremendous amount of versatility in a complete unit.
Previously at $400USD these accessories came standard. Now sold at Target for $300USD, they don't. This means that you can choose how to spend your money, but the best part of this grill is not extra.
- Unique multifunctional cooking system
- Attractive design
- Continuously swapping components may scratch porcelain coating on grates
- Lightweight burners and barriers
- Side tables get hot during usage
- Built for accessories that you have to buy extra
- Four 12, 000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 475 square inches of primary cooking space for a total grilling area of 600 square inches
- 48, 000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grate with interchangeable grate components
- Comes standard with pizza stone, vegetable basket, griddle, two open grate pieces and grate removal tool
- Electric (AA-battery) ignition
- Stainless steel, cast aluminum, and painted steel construction
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
Guide Review - Stok 4-Burner Quattro Gas Grill Model# SGP4330SB
The Stok Quattro is truly a unique gas grill. The two porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates have round, removable sections in the middle that can be swapped out for accessories like a pizza stone, a griddle, or a vegetable basket. You even get a place to store these accessories in the cabinet and you get a special tool to remove them while hot.
This means you can switch between the different components without turning off the grill or even breaking pace, with the exception of the pizza stone which cannot be gripped by the tool. So this is a grill whose whole purpose is its versatility. Previously all these accessories came standard with the grill, but now, Target has cut the price and made the accessories extra, running around $25USD each.
Beyond this, the Stok Quattro is a standard 4-burner gas grill. The 48, 000 BTUs are plenty to heat the 475 square inch primary grilling space. The porcelain coated cooking grates are heavy enough to give you good heat transfer and grill marks though the pop-up design makes using a spatula a little clumsy (probably not enough to bother you though). Though it doesn't have any other extras, the design is attractive and modern and the construction is fairly good.
Stok Quattro 4-Burner Gas Grill
Lawn & Patio (Stok)
BBQ Ribs on a Gas Grill? | Yahoo Answers
make sure you keep the temp between 220 and 270, also soak some wood chips and wrap them in aluminum foil, make a few holes with a knife and place it directly over the flames to get a nice smoke going. low and slow is the tempo.