Colorado Natural Gas
The first step to taking advantage of the online bill payment service is to register your account. To do this, click the Pay My Bill link. This brings you to the Account Login page. You will need to refer to information on your latest gas bill in order to complete the signup process. Simply click Click here to register to begin the account registration process. Required fields are denoted by double asterisks. Once you have completed the account registration form, press submit to create your account.
Once you login, you will see the My Account page. From this page, you can view a number of things including:
View Your Bill
To view your account history, click on the View Your Bill icon. Once you click on this icon, you will see your Payment History and Usage History. Located beside billed transactions, you will also see a magnifying glass icon. You may click this icon to view the actual printed bill in PDF format. To get back to the My Account page, simply click the My Account link at the top of the page. NOTE: If you have multiple properties, you will need to choose one of your locations before proceeding.
Pay Your Bill
In order to view and/or pay your bill, click on the Pay Your Bill icon. Once you click on this icon, you will see your current charges and payment methods available to you. NOTE: If you have multiple properties, you will need to choose one of your locations before proceeding.
Paying Your Bill
1. Click on the Pay Your Bill icon on the My Account page
2. Note the amount due for this bill. You may change the amount you are paying this month by entering a new amount in the payment area.
3. Choose a payment method and press next.
Pay with Debit/Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard)
1. Enter the information required and double check all information to ensure a successful transaction.
2. Press Submit Transaction to submit the information. The transaction may take several minutes to complete. WARNING! Only click this button once to avoid multiple charges!
3. Once the payment is complete, you will see the Thank You screen confirming that payment was made. You can then click My Account link at the top of the page to return to your account’s main page.
If you have any questions or concerns and need to contact a customer service representative, you may simply click this icon where you will be directed to an easy to navigate form. Simply fill out the required fields and click the Submit button, then a customer service representative will contact you as quickly as possible.
What are the natural recources of Colorado?
The natrul recources of colorado are petroleum, coal, molybdenum, sand and gravel, and uranium. Those are the main recources.