Natural Gas Furnaces
When it’s 30 degrees outside, your natural gas furnace will heat your home faster and keep you warmer! We're the good heat.
"Switch to Gas" and Save Up To $800*Rebate Form >
WHY natural gas furnaces:
- Deliver heat up to 25° F warmer.
- Heat your home faster.
- Can last up to twice as long as electric heat pumps.
- Are up to 97% efficient.
- Can save up to $1, 200 a year in operating costs.
Benefits & Features
- Natural gas furnaces last longer and can save up to $1, 200 a year in operating costs.
- Natural gas heats your home faster and delivers heat up to 25° F warmer coming out of the vent. It’s heat you can feel.
- All new models feature pilotless ignition.
- Programmable thermostats and zone heating controls provide heat to specified areas of your home.
- New 97% efficient models are better for your home and the environment.
* Restrictions may apply. See rebate form for details. Please read all instructions and requirements carefully before submitting your rebate form to Alagasco.
Rinnai EX17CN Wall Mounted Direct Ventilation Furnace Natural Gas
Home Improvement (Rinnai)
Mr. Heater 12 Foot Natural Gas and Propane Gas Hose Assembly 3/8 Inch Female Pipe Thread with Quick Disconnect System x 3/8 Inch Male Flare #F273720
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Mr. Heater)
Modine HD75AS0111 Natural Gas Hot Dawg Heater 75,000 BTU, Power Vented, Hanging Furnace
Home Improvement (Modine)
Mr. Heater 40,000 BTU Natural Gas Garage Heater #MH40NG
Home (Mr. Heater)
PROCOM Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater - 30,000 BTU Output, 1000 Sq. Ft. Heating Capacity
Home Improvement (ProCom)
Old natural gas furnace? | Yahoo Answers
Older equipment (and I mean OLDER!) can be derated, and it was quite common to do it in the old days. The idea behind it was to customize the output, not increase efficiency... efficiency will not change regardless of how much gas is burnt.
A 1981 furnace like yours is not really that old and ought to fire at its rated input. There are several factors relying on the burner rate; fan temperature switching and draft are just a couple. Improperly derated equipment can actually cause flue condensation and premature rusting. Really old equipment had less sophisticated controls and were more …